.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Trip to ShanXi province in the People's Republic of China in 2003 to receive our son and GuangXi province in 2006 to receive our daughter

Tuesday, November 25, 2003

Adoption Trip Cont'd 

I got most of the garage cleaned up. I will finish today so that I can park the car inside while we are away.

T***y is going to drive us to the airport and pick us up again. He will need an extra car seat to get B as J's seat is not deigned for rear facing.

I got most of the cupboards and all of the drawers child proofed and I finished the Christmas lights.

The gate on the stairs went in on Sunday so no rugrats can climb.

I finished all of the photocopies yesterday. I believe I have all of the documents we need.

I need to deposit enough money to cover the air line tickets and our travel cash in the bank today. V will withdraw money Thursday.

I got a type a plug adapter for China from Radio Shack last night. Today I need to get a couple of money belts.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?