.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Trip to ShanXi province in the People's Republic of China in 2003 to receive our son and GuangXi province in 2006 to receive our daughter

Monday, November 17, 2003

Adoption Trip Cont'd 

Not much of importance today. I have 8 business days left before we travel and V has 7.

The people at V's work have purchased us a stroller and are getting something call an activity centre as well. As long as it is not the same thing that M and B****a are going to buy B then we should be able to avoid returning it.

I put the lights on the Christmas tree. Some time this week I have to clean the garage as well.

Dave Maslen did not get back to us with the in
China travel itinerary so I will have to bug him via email again tomorrow. He should know we all need to get US cash or travelers cheques together and we need to do it soon.

V gave $5000 US to a co-worker to get it exchanged for 'good' bills required in
China. That scares me. I probably won't sleep until she gets the good bills back on Wednesday.

Track us at
www.intectus.com/china
tvrafuse.blogspot.com


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?