.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Trip to ShanXi province in the People's Republic of China in 2003 to receive our son and GuangXi province in 2006 to receive our daughter

Tuesday, November 25, 2003

Adoption Trip Cont'd 

Well only 1 more day of work for V and 2 for me.

The garage is finally cleaned up. The car, lawn mower, hose mobile and barbecue are all inside. I have a stack of card board 2 feet high at the end of the driveway. I sure hope they take it tomorrow.

I picked up some money belts and more plug adapters. V needs to go to the bank on Thursday to get some travelers cheques and then we are ready to go.

Friday morning 6am V's brother will take us to the airport. From there we don't hit a bed again until Saturday at 18:00 or almost 24 hours after you factor in the 13 hours time difference between Shanghai and Toronto.

We are excited, nervous and scared all at the same time.



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?